Southwest's Industrial Gas Engineers (IGE) can perform a variety of equipment/site specific evaluations to maximize a customer's energy efficiency decisions/improvements. These activities include the following:
- Analysis of existing energy bills
- Analysis of electric and gas rate schedules
- Natural Gas pipeline tariffs, capacities, reliability, etc.
- Simple payback and life-cycle equipment comparisons for a variety of applications including:
- Air compression
- Air conditioning
- Distributed generation
- Water pumping
- Natural gas vehicles and fueling stations
- Industrial cooling/refrigeration
Southwest's IGEs can assist prospective customers in:
- Identifying potential sites for new/future facilities
- Understanding local air quality issues and permitting requirements
- Providing recommendations on local architect and engineer firms, equipment vendors and contractors with expertise related to a customer's needs.
We have years of experience in building strong relationships with local trade allies, which can save both time and money for customers needing this type of assistance.